It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I hate people.

Yes I really do mean that. If I didn't I wouldn't say it. I do like some people on a case by case basis. But as for people in general they can just go fuck themselves up their stupid asses. Can we all tell I just got off work. Yes, the biggest collection of assmonkeys under one roof can be found at your local UGH. Tonight we had three checkers with no backup checkers and count them 6 courtesy clerks. It was my responsibility to shelter the new people (the other 5 courtesy) from the evil rampaging customers. These are people mind you that have waited in line in some cases 25 min. Every other courtesys have been there two days at the most. One just started today. Tomarrow night I get to train one of the new people to close. Joy of joys. I'm closing with the ok maneger but he does have a temper. So, maybe between the two of us we can get all the work done right the first time.

I'm still feeling a little anti-social. I feel this too will pass in time. I just think it's working long hours and not getting enough sleep. I don't know. Well that may be all for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home