It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I wanna have some fun.

Work my body all night long.

Just old songs running through my brain. I get today and tomarrow off. I also get three days off next week too. This is getting a little rediculous. I don't wanna close and I don't wanna day stock so I can't take anyone elses hours. This is the suckiest week ever. I think I'm gonna post some more pics today. I don't know what of. I haven't played with my scanner much. I still have pussy pics. Pull your minds out of the gutter. I meant of my cat. I'm feeling a bit bitchy. I had to go into work and pick up my check and my schedule. Then I got to put away groceries. Big fun.

Ok. Tell me if this is wrong or what. I ordered movies the post office delivered. The problem is this is the second time this same order has been shipped to me. I didn't get the first one. The post office put the box on my door step. I live in an apartment building in a high theft area. I have been broken into once and had one attempt made recently. The box the movies come in says right on it. "The movies you ordered have arrived." I have a feeling the first order was delivered and stolen off my doorstep. I finally got the movies today. I opened my front door to go check the mail, and what should I see. On my doorstep is the box of movies. With the your movies have arrived message up. So, the dumbasses dropped $50 worth of movies outside where they could get stolen. What do you all think I should do?

That's all for right now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home