It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Not many people realize that I'm a girl.

I think most people except my b/f , nikki, and the kids think of me as a boy. If not that way then more masculine than most. Damnit I like pink. It just looks like shit on me. Yes I look good in black. I'm too white not to. I think it hurts more when I realize that most guys look at me that way. Two customers in the last week called me "Pretty Lady" I almost died. I don't think I even think of myself as a girl most of the time. I am. I like to put on makeup and look pretty. I have nice outfit or two. I have lots of girly shoes. I love shoes if that's not girly I don't know what is. I don't know I'm just rambling I guess. People look at me like I'm a freak when I cry. Or if I even say I cried. It's like they can't even picture it. I do cry, I love, I hope, I feel, I'm a girl goddamnit. I know I' m damn opinionated. That's just the way I am. It's the way I like it. I spent too long not knowing I could have an opinion. I do and if you don't like it stick it straight up your ass and rotate it until you understand that's the way it is. Ok, that's all for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

After spending all my life hanging with the boys, I feel your pain.
It sucks when you're like "No, really, I am a girl."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home