It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Oh Hell no.

Just because you are tall enough to shit in the urinal doesn't mean that you have to do it. Yeah I guess from that you can tell that someone at my work shit in the urinal. This was a huge turd too. I'm talking a good 9-10 inches or more. I told the store manager I refused to clean that bathroom, and when he asked why. I told him someone defecated in the urinal. Yes I know big words. Don't act so surprised. Just because I can't spell them and half the time can' t pronounce them doesn't mean that I don't know what they mean. If I don't know what it means I ask Madame D. She usually does if I don't . I don't clean up shit. I'm sorry ever since I had to plunge the men's room toilet and got shit splattered I will not do that. Oh Hell no. As you can see from my previous post I will be gone all weekend and then working closing all week so. I'll see ya when I see ya.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Thats gross, I don't blame you!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not good, not by any metric.

Keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home