It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, April 24, 2006

They tried to do it again.

For those of you who don't know. I have had two different places broken into in the last three years. The first one was my old house that was next door to Madame D. That one was broken into three times. The second time they took almost everything I owned. I had about half a storage unit left after they locked a bunch of cats in the house. I was gone for three days and the cats pissed on everything and they trashed the place. The third time there was nothing really there. I had to take beds, dressers and most of our clothes and blankets to the dump. Then when I was moving in here. I didn't have a bed yet so we weren't staying here. Someone broke into the same window they tried to tonight and stole everything that I had replaced, and everything I had left. Like my microwave, mixer, blender, lamps, and a little tv/radio/cd player I bought. They even stole a box of clothes I had in my room, and threw my old prom dresses out the window. This time they unscrewed the metal bar in the middle of the window. and hammered it out. All they had to do was slide the window back and they would have been in. And since Madame D. left here at about 6ish. They did this between 6ish and 8:30 pm. I don't get it. Why me? This is getting rediculous. I guess that's all my ranting for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home