It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Well fuck me running.

I'm feeling a little anti-social tonight. I'm putting the evil ones to bed. Then I'm going to lay down with a book and then go to sleep. I am so damn tired. The dishes are in the dishwasher and tomarrow morning I will run it. I feel this intense need to be alone right now. Maybe it's the fact that I really need to sleep or the fact that my children and my cat are insane. Well, I don't know if I'll be on for the next couple of days. I've got the roller coaster schedule this week. My start times range from 6:30 am - 3:30 pm and my ending times range from 10:30 am- 12 am. This week is going to be messed up. I have to get some serious sleep. That's it for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home