It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yes they are impressive aren't they.

Yeah they're mine. The thing you don't see in the picture of my tits is the fact that I had to put my arms under my boobs. The right one being so much bigger than the left one that I had to have half of it out under my bra to make them look even. I only wear that bra for my darling Zevon. He really doesn't care that it doesn't fit right. It matches the black thong, stockings, and garter belt. So, who cares as long as it looks good, and I think it does. I'm really sick today. Not just hung over sick either. My body aches and the rest could be hangover symptoms. I got up this morning and changed the litter box. Then I went back to bed when the kids left for school. ThenI got up at 2:30 pm and did the dishes. Right now I've got soapy water soaking in my sink. Yes, it' s just water in the sink. The thing was gross. I've worked such sucky hours a lot of things haven't gotten done. Well, that' s all of my stuff for now. I think I might post some weird news today. Who knows? I was also going to post my book that I've got so far in it's entirety. It's only a chapter do to my work and sleep schedule, but some poeple think it's pretty good.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am speechless. bravo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home