It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The aliens did it I tell you.

So, I've been reading the "Ashes" series by William W. Johnstone this series had 32 books. I over the course of the books grew to care about the main characters. Especially Ben Raines, Jersey, Cooper, Beth, Corrie, Buddy Raines, and all the others. They killed off Buddy in an ambush. Ok all well and good I think that's way better than how the others are taken out. They all get killed by an alien virus unleashed by aliens from outerspace. That is the most fucked up way I can think of for them to die. It was a great story and I was reading along as I usually do. Then all of a sudden the aliens arive. All I can think at that point is WTF? Now I'm going to read the after book. Called the Last Rebel Survivor. We'll see if the aliens rear their ugly heads again. Who knows? I guess it is one way to end a 20 year series. I would have thought the world would be blown up. Oh well. That's it for now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home