It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hello all.

Today is all about the wonders of avoiding house work. Why else would I be posting in the middle of the afternoon. I have cleaning to do and don't wanna do it. I would much rather climb back into bed and be done with the rest of today. Well now I have only one neighbor left I think. I may have two. One above for sure, and maybe one below. I'm not so sure about that one. I'm one of the few left. The one's down stairs and over and the one's next door moved out on sunday. So, now it's just me. I wouldn't have minded except now my kids have no one to play with really. The kids they played with all lived in the same apartment down stairs. So, what to do now? Someone else will move in eventually. Well that's all for right now. I must do house work.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home