It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I have a nephew.

I don't have any pics, but hopefully soon I will. He was born at about 11:30 last night. He is 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 21 inches long. The exact same measurments as Big C. That is a bit creepy. Baby Bear says he has big feet. So did Big C. Big C was born at 10:28 on Oct. 4. This new baby in the family was born on May 13th ten days after his daddies birthday and 9 day before his auntie baby bear. He is also born 26 days before his auntie Doublebagger's birthday. I love babies. I hope I get to see pics soon. Hope grandma didn't forget the camera. That's it for now.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Yeah, let's hope to get some pictures, because that's probably as close as you're gonna get to the new little "prince" in the family.
Isn't family fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home