It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I realized something today.

My mom came and picked us up to go see the new baby. It was all well and good. I thought we'ld stay awhile and then be able to come home. Well lets see I realized for sure that my brother is the favorite. She mooned and fawned over the new grandbaby while her other grandsons weren't allowed to see the baby. She had also showed up while I was cooking dinner so they hadn't eaten. We got home at like 7:45 after telling her repeatedly that I needed to get the kids home and fed. They are just now in the shower and it's almost 9:30. Big C is pissed off at the world right now. Little C doesn't understand why grandma said he can't see the baby. I think it was a bad idea to go. She took lots of pictures of the new baby. Little C wonders why grandma doesn't want to take any pics of him. Oh well that's it for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Um, they couldn't SEE him? What the fuck is up with that?
And I so called not caring anything about Big C ever again. "What, I have a grandson who's almost a teenager? Piffle!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home