It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ok so I'm gonna try to write this weekend.

It's been so long since I worked on my vampire book. I think I'll try to get some of chapter 2 written this weekend. Chapter two is titled Tanya's Story. It will cover what happened on the night that Stephen came home to find three of his four children dead. It will also talk about the pregnacy and delivery of the fifth child. The story will be told by Tanya to Stephen. This is how he will find out about his youngest son. I don't know how it will turn out yet. As I don't know anything until the story takes me there. Some people write on paper first. Some make an outline. I just sit down at the computer when my head gets full and pour it all out my fingers. It seems that my head is getting too full again. My brain is also getting ahead of itself with ideas for the next few chapters. That means it's time for Tanya to tell her story, and then it will be time for Stephanie to tell her story which will be very different from any of the others. Eventually I hope to add what happened to Stephen in the three years in between the discovery of the childrens bodies and his appearance in Longview. Though we will have to see what my fingers have to say about that. I have to get some sleep to let my weary mind rest. I also must think on some of the ideas I've gotten from reading war books. NO I don't plan to plagerize anything. It' s just I know nothing of military tactics or weopons. Therefore I need to read up on this kind of thing. I wouldn't know an M16 from a grenade if it weren't for the war books I've been reading. Nor would I know anything about white phospheous or morter rounds. How can you fight a war against vampires without these valuable items? I ask you. That's it for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

As I sang to you before...
"Oh, everybody's got an M16!
Yours is pink and mine is green,
Yours is dirty and mine is clean,
Oh, everybody's got an MSix teeeeeeen!"
Heh.
Yeah, there's been enough plagarizing news lately. Though, I probably wouldn't know it if I stepped in it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home