It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ok so I'm guess this makes me an ass.

Oh well. I'm totally for the death penlty, and feel it should be applied more often. It should also be used for things like the dealing of hard drugs. Fuck this life in prison bullshit. Why should I support your baby raping ass? Child molesters should be executed. I'm all for bringing back hard labor. I think everyone should do some kind of work. Why should my ass support a welfare queen? There are exceptions. If you're old you should be taken care of. If you're a child you should be taken care of. I agree with the fact that if there are no criminals there will be no crime. Also Fuck this leathal injection bullshit. Lets bring back hanging and the firing squad. If that don't put the fear of god in someone I don't know what will. If you are 16 and kill someone in cold blood for no reason, and have no remorse. Hell should be where you're imprisoned. I'm sorry but in this day and age when a criminal can walk into your house and brutally rape a mans wife and he comes home, catches the guy, and shoots him. Then he goes to jail and his family loses everything because the criminal or his family sues and wins. The reason you might ask. Because the man himself was in no danger. It is a sad day in America when you can't protect you and yours. That's all for now.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Good call on that one DB,
Sounds pretty rough, but hey if I walked into the same situation all bets are off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home