It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, May 08, 2006

What would you do?

I've decided to do a question of the week. Sometimes it will be more of a moral delema. So, here is week one's.


The love of your life and a small child are in danger. You can save one or you can risk your own life and try to save both. Do you save one or both? Which one do you save first?


I'm interested in the answers to these questions. They are not easy so take your time and think before you answer.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Does the small child belong to me or him?
Because, if it was some small child asshole, I'd totally go for the love of my life.
You all know the kid I'm talking about, the one who screams at their parents, who just give in to shut it up.
Like that. I'd totally leave that ass to drown.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would most likely try to save both of them, cause if I left one of them behind I would blame myself for their death and be depressed for the rest of my life. The order of who I would save would probabally be the love then the kid. Unless the kid was mine then it'd be the other way around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home