It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Where has all the chocolate gone?

I went looking for the candybars I bought earlier in the week and they are all gone. There were fifteen of the fuckers and now there are none and I didn't even get one. What the fuck is up with that? I also bought two cans of frosting and now that's gone too. Why the fuck does everyone eat my chocolate? I need it, now all I have is fucking chex mix. Damnit. That's all for now I must search some more. If I don't find any heads are gonna roll.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

I ate one. And even asked about it. But I noted the empty thing all ready there.
You've got to put your chocolate UP. Because I don't think Xevon's eating all of them. And they ARE convenient hand-to-pocket size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home