It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Coming soon to a grocery store near you.

I don't understand a lot of shit. I don't understand a lot of people. I definately don't understand multibilliondollar corporations. Ok, first off who the hell does Trojan think they are fooling. Yes I'm talking about the condom company. The new women's products. HA! The latest thing to invade your local condom aisle at your local UGH is......a vibrating cock ring. It's called the vibrating ring. I looked it up on the Trojan website and it gives the instructions for use. Complete with pictures of an erect penis and step by step instructions on how to use this wonder of the modern world. The sucker is $9.99, it has a battery life of only about 20 minutes, and it's disposable. So, you pay $10 then you can only use this thing once and then only for 20 minutes. It's like they are promoting bad sex. Well, that's all there is for right now.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I screached and laughed like a middle-schooler the first time I saw those jiggly-condoms at a drug store. The gal I was shopping with was going for a little shock value, and loudly exclaimed "It only works for 20 minutes?" I was compelled to make a bigger ass of myself in public, so my reply (at an equal volume) was "What are you complaining about, I'd get to use it 10 times!"

thankyouthankyoudon'tforgettotipyourwaitress.

*crickets chirping*

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger GW said...

HAH! Wonder if the batteries are replaceable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home