It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I thought it was time to make some changes.

I'm feeling a bit snappy lately. So, I decided it was time for a change around here. It's way too fucking hot in this place. I'm not feeling very girly right now so I figured a little pink is in order. I had to run the dishwasher in this fucking heat. I'm sweating like a pig. I have a lot of shit to do today even though it's so hot. I have to go down stairs and wash my work clothes and soon I need to shower. I have a meeting tomarrow morning at 9 am and then I get to come home and sleep for a few hours. Then go back to work and work until midnight. I hate that fucking schedule. Oh well I guess I'm lucky that It will be a little cooler during my shift than it would if I worked in the morning. That's it for right now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home