It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My neighbors are fucking insane.

Here are some pictures of what my neighbors did today.


















The pictures aren't that good. But there are two box springs, a matress, and a tv. These came off the upstairs balcony. The fucktard crackheads tossed these items into an area that my kids play in. That is bullshit. Then they proceed to call the cops. The bitch they were throwing out was telling the cops that the crack pipe was in the second drawer on the right in the smaller bedroom. That's right above my kids' bedroom. That gives me a real feeling of comfort. I've got to call the property managment company about this. This is so much bullshit. That's all there is for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home