It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well fuck me!!

I have a pile of laundry as tall as I am. It's all clean too. That's 5 loads washed dryed and folded. One to be folded and one to be dryed and folded. Then it all has to be put away. That's just one week of laundry and my bedding. So, now I must do another load of dishes. I also vacuumed today. Changed the litter box and swept and mopped the bathroom floor. Damn, that's a lot of work. Time to watch CSI do dishes and fold and put away laundry.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

sounds like someone needs a maid!
i gave up housework for beer.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Damien said...

God don't remind me I gonna have a huge clean up job once i get home (bugger)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

Well, I, for one, am impressed.
If I EVER wash that much laundry, I never bother to fold - and certainly not put away - that much. Usually the cat just pees on it and the cycle continues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home