It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Damn myspace straight to hell....

Damnit. I tried to log into myspace and it wouldn't let me. I don't post on there much. It's more a way to keep in touch with other people I know from work and such. But still. It said there was an error. This is like the third time it's done that to me.

I was told today by someone who claims to be psycic that I will have another baby. Another boy. I would hope it would be soon. Not ten years from now. I definately want another baby, but I want it to be my darling Zevon's. I love him so much.

He might be going to visit his sister on the east coast. I told him I'm ok with it. As long as he comes back to me. I also told him if he didn't...Madame D. and I were coming to hunt him down with his own guns. Road trip.....

Ok, that's all for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

HA! We totally would. I'm planning the road music now...nothing like two cranky mamas with three cranky boys in the backseat tooling down the highway listening to angry music!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home