It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Don't Hassle the Hoff.

Ok so today I was looking at: The shit heads

What should I see there but not one but count them two. Yes two David Hasselhoff videos. One was for Secret Agent Man and the other was Get into my Car. I shudder to think of the horror these videos invoked. The crappy dancing and singing. The horror the uter and complete horror. This was not the worst part. The worst part was when I tried to stop the song. David Hasselhoff possesed my computer and kept playing secret agent man. I finally figured out that a second window had opened up and it was still playing on another window. It was damn creepy.

Here is an even creepier link. Play well:

Wax on Wax Hoff


Well that's all for tonight.

ttfn



1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Dude, the Ukelele Orchestra? Totally rocked.
Bizarrely, but still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home