It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Here's a few lists for you.

I've decided to do a few lists of t.v. shows for ya all.

First my all time favorites.

1. All the law and orders
2. CSI the original
3. Angel
4. Medium
5. House
6. Manimal
7. Quincy
8. Supernatural
9. South Park
10. Reba

The one's I hate.

1. CSI New York
2. Full House
3. Party of Five
4. Dawson's Creek
5. Everwood
6. One Tree Hill
7. 90210
8. Melrose Place
9. The last few seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer
10. The Banana Splits

The last one is because when I stay the night at my b/f house we usually watch that when we go to bed. I hate that show. You'll also notice a lot of the hate shows are no longer on the air and some of the like ones are too. I don't know why I like or hate the shows I do. It's just my opinion. That's it for tonight.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you dont mind, I linked you from my Blog.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Of course not

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Any idea what's going on with Nik? No posts, nothing for a few days. Let me know at reyner66@canoemail.com.
I'd appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home