It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Tomarrow I'm back to work.

I had today off. I'm still tired as hell. So, I don't have a lot to say right now. My job is taking all my creativity and flushing it down the toilet. I tried to write tonight but I just couldn't. I'm way too tired for that. I don't know if I'll ever finish my book. I might. I'll see if I get any more ideas this week and then I'll try to write again. I need to get some sleep. Like that will happen any time soon. I'm feeling a little depressed. Maybe it's just my lack of sleep. Oh well, that will probably be all for a few days. I don't know.

Night all.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Probably the daily grind and the heat it looks like it would get anyone down, big props gal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home