It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Attack of the stupid co-worker.

I realize that you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work at UGH, but to be smarter than a three year old would help.

I heard a question asked of a co-worker by a stupid co-worker. That I haven't heard since my son was three. Hot chicken had just come out of the deep fryer in the deli. She looks at the deep fryer and asks is the oil hot will it burn me. It gets even better. She sold like 4 pounds of sliced pastrami, hell it's a deli, then turns around and answers the phone and then has to ask another co-worker if we sell sliced pastrami. Then later she was selling pastrami again and picked up a chub of turkey and asked if it was pastrami.

Damnit I close with this dumb assmonkey one night this week. On a Friday damnit. One of the busiest days of the week. Then I close with a new girl on Saturday. She's slower than shit so I will have a shit load more work to do. Oh well, that's it for now.


ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home