It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I see stupid people they're everywhere.

God damnit I'm surrounded by assholes.

First is the story of a stupid courtesy clerk. She was sitting in the break room and told us she and her b/f were watching Munich. She told us that she made him turn it off because. Get this. It wasn't very realistic. Ok, based on a true story isn't realistic. She also said that history just seemed so irrelivent. Without history we wouldn't have cars, planes, and she'd be married with like 10 kids. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

The second stupid person of the day was a hillbilly. Picture if you will the heavy hillbilly accent. Dirty jeans, a flannel shirt for a jacket, a dirty t shirt under it, and a nasty dirty baseball cap. He comes to the deli at 9:15 pm. Technically it closes at 9 but we're still there doing dishes and cleaning up for the night. He wants a pound of potato salad. So I weigh it up where he can see it and it's a pound. He tells me to add more because, get this, it doesn't look like a pound. Almost a half a pound later he says that looks like a pound. Then I weigh it up again and price it. I tell him it's more like a pound and a half. To which he says, "It better be some damn good tato salad when I'm paying the pound and a half price for a pound." What a dumb fuck.

Oh well, that's it for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

"Help! I'm surrounded by idiots!"
Yeah, I REALLY want to sit down your stupid little co-worker and explain the correlation between the Salem Witch Trials, Joe McCarthy, and Arthur Miller's play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home