It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Well fuck me again!!!

Ok, so today at work I got a notice that my garnishment for my student loan went up to 15%. This would not be so bad if I hadn't just made arangments last month for them to stop my garnishment and take $135 a month out of my checking account. So, They are getting like almost $300 a month right now. Tomarrow I will be calling and chewing on someones ass. This is pure bullshit. I made a deal and signed paperwork and everything. They even took their first payment of $75 last month because they said it would take 2 weeks to stop the garnishment. Now it's a month later and the garnishment hasn't stopped it's increased. I am so very very pissed.

I feel like shit. My stomach is rejecting almost all the food I put into it. Damnit.

Well, that's it for right now.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

so.. is it getting any better??
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home