It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Damnit I'm getting addicted to pokemon on the gameboy.

Ok, so my garnishment stopped and now I just have a buttload of bills. Though things will be better soon. I'm tired as hell but I might be getting a full time deli position. I don't know yet. Though I am supposed to get register numbers tomarrow. That was supposed to be today but we were too busy.

We went to Toys R Us on Saturday. It was Jeffory the Giraff's birthday so they were giving away the mew character for the gameboy advanced pokemon games. I didn't know that there were so many adult pokemon freaks out there. One group got kicked out because they were swearing and making asses of themselves. They were pissed off because they couldn't color pictures of hotwheel cars or make a strawberry shortcake picture frame. These guys were like 30 years old.

Damnit I have to go to work tomarrow. It's Big C's birthday tomarrow he will be 12.

He wants to have a sleepover on friday. I guess I might let him.

That's it for right now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home