It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Harry Potter and the Smash Brothers Game

Ok so tonight I'm having a birthday party for Big C. We have decided to call the visitors for the night Harry, Neville, George/Fred, Then we have Big and Little C. Three of them are 11, Big C is 12, and Little C is 8. I cooked 4 frozen pizzas. They were no sooner on the table than they were gone. I think that I may run out of food soon.

This is the middle/end of my day. It started last night when I made the b-day cake. The reason I made it last night you may ask. I have an absessed tooth and I had to go to the dentist today. When I called for the appointment they told me that the insurance would cover it, and I didn't need to bring any cash. Well, I get done with the appointment and they tell me that will be $170. They then told me they would bill the insurance and send me a bill. I got a prescription for antibiotics and vicadin. This was at noon. Before that I went put my paycheck in the bank to pay rent, frosted and decorated the b-day cake, and took a shower. My day started at 7:30 am and is looking like it will keep going and going. Just like the energizer bunny.

Now. The kids have been fed, caked, and ice creamed. They are on the gamecube watching Super Smash Brothers Melee. Soon we shall watch all three of the X-Men movies. I've got them all here. They will all be gone by 2-2:30 tomarrow afternoon. Then I have to go back to work on Sunday. Then I work Monday and have Tuesday and Wendesday off. I need a nap. Like now.

These kids are quite insane. They all have gameboys that they have been playing off and on since they got here at about 4:30. Ok, I guess that's it for right now. Maybe pics later, Maybe not.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home