It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Poor parenting decision my ass.

I can't believe what I read in the paper at work tonight. The headline read, "Ridgefield woman gets year in jail for "poor parenting decision."

It sounded weird so I read on. The woman's lawyer called it a poor parenting decision. I call it just plain sick. The woman found a video tape of her husband raping her six year old daughter and didn't call the cops. I would have called the cops, but by the time they got there the fucker would be dead. How can anyone not protect their child in that situation? This woman should be in jail for the rest of her life. I think she should be charged as an acomplice to the crime at the very least.

Here is the link to the story:

http://www.tdn.com/articles/2006/10/30/area_news/news04.txt

I can not believe the woman gave the tape to a friend and the friends room mate called the cops and turned it in.

That's it for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home