It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thank god for tevo.

Yeah so my spelling sucks ass. Bite me. I've found a tv show that's worth getting upset if my man doesn't tevo it for me. It's called Heroes. I don't know why I like it. I just do.I have theories all my own about this show. I think the cute little number that keeps showing up at Shereshes apartment is the serial killer, Syler. I know that peter is absorbing the other heroes' abilities when he's close to them. Kinda a little bit of an X-men, Rouge rip off. I don't know how the cheerleader fits into all this, but she's the key. I love the asian guy Hiro. He is the coolest and funniest character on this show. He's even better than the self healing cheerleader. How ironic is that the pretty blond cheerleader is the key to saving the world.

Ok enough about my favorite tv show. On to the week in review.I got promoted to a full time deli employee. Now if I could just wake up and not feel so tired all the time things would be a whole lot better. I'm going to get retro pay for the entire 4 months I've been in the deli. That's cool it will work out to around $65. Not much but more than I had before.

My darling Zevon may be living with me in a few months. That's cool. I'll get to see him a lot more often than I do right now. It will be a huge help with the boys. It will be his job to get them up for school. Since I work until 10 most nights that will help me out a lot.

I guess that's it for tonight.

ttfn

I hope this fucker goes on here this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home