It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

All men are just little boys.

My Darling Zevon is playing his game tonight. Nothing new. Though I have decided they are all just boys. These are a few names that I've heard tonight.

Zevon- My b/f


Other gamers:

Major Wood
Poopy pants


They were having a discussion a little while ago about a gamer who called themself "My Hairy Balls"

If these names don't reenforce the imaturity factor I don't know what does.

You don't realize how funny this is until you walk out of the bathroom and hear your b/f yelling "I got poopy pants" or "I got Major Wood."

Enough said..

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Oh lordy that's funny. C doesn't have anyone like that to ass kick. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home