It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, December 25, 2006

No snip snip on the woohoo for me.

I am really disturbed by the latest plastic surgery trend. No not botox or even boob jobs. Those I could understand. This is just wrong and what makes it worse is that most of the doctors on the websites I looked up are men.

This new marvel men have chosen to bestow on us.

Vaginal Regeneration.

Yeah, it's just what it sounds like. So, now men won't have to say is there anyway for you to get that tighter. No, now they will just print up the literature. Even more disturbing is that one of the sites said that the surgery and recovery are no worse than having a severe yeast infection. I've had one thank you. I'd like to avoid it in the future if at all possible. If your coochie isn't tight enough for your man. Tough shit. He can just leave it alone.

Another surgery that they preform is Hymen Reconstruction. Yes, they do that too. As if the first time wasn't painful enough. You can now relive this experience over and over if you like. It's all well and good if you're into pain and shit like that, but for the love of god women. Buy a pair of balls. Big brass ones. I find it very disturbing that this has been made into a self esteem issue. As if being told that we weigh too much and aren't attractive enough isn't bad enough. Now we have to worry our that having children has caused our men to loose pleasure in our bodies. Hell, that's part of giving birth. Shit stretches out.

Join me in my new motto:

No Snip, Snip on the Woohoo!!!!

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Nik Nik said...

HAHA! No kidding. You no likey? Well, go somewhere else, you clearly aren't the man for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home