It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

What is the next generation coming to?

Today I was having a day. I told one of the girls I work with that our day today would make a great mel brooks movie. She gave me a dumb look. Just then another co-worker looked at me and says "she doesn't know who mel brooks is." Then I asked another young one if she knew what Monty Python was. She looks at me all inocent and says "Isn't that one of those gangster movies." I don't know if I could survive without the older people who work with me.

In other news.

My transfer finally went through. I'm a deli employee. I also got a huge raise. $1.05 an hour. I don't think I'll get my retro pay though. It would be like 700. I'm thinking that's not going to happen.

That's it for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home