It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What is this bullshit?

Every major news network in Portland, Or has been to my apartment building in the last few days. I am so not joking. We've had a wave of racist graffiti. Someone spray painted the "N" word and a swastica in our carport. My honey talked to the news crew that was here this morning. This shit has been up since Friday and now it's Wed. That's almost a week of being in the paper and on the news. I called the property managment company and asked them when they were going to take care of it and they told me they didn't even know about it. Well, they seemed a little more interested in it when I said channel 2 news and channel 6 news were both out here today. I find it offensive. Not to mention that people have been breaking out car windows and there's a shit load of glass all over and I have small kids. When I called they acted like it wasn't their responsiblity.

Well, maybe now they will clean it up to keep the news crews away.

That's it for now.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Hey babes, hoping you had the biggist xmas out, and hoping you have a safe new years.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, your property company RULES!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what. the. hell?
You are way calmer and more patient than I would be, hopefully the bad press causes the property managers to wake up . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home