It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hello all.

Hey I have to go back to work on Sunday. Well, tomarrow at 5 pm I have reservations at Outback. Then Saturday I get to take my youngest to get his first non-mom hair cut.

So, today I got a new computer desk chair. It's leather and it smells. Much better than a sprung spring in the crotch. I also got a couple of organizers for my bathroom. I also bought a pair of work pants, some more underware, and hair dye. Soon I shall be burgundy again. Yeah.

I guess that's it for now. Tomarrow we completely dump and redo my computer. We are also ordering a new video card and some more memory for this peice of shit. Then maybe it will work better after that.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home