It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I am so cool you hurt.

Not really, but I thought it was a catchy title. I'm bored out of my mind tonight. I played about 4 hours of the sims. Now I've posted almost the same thing on here as on my myspace. I am so fucking bored. I think I may scratch my ass just to have something different to do. Not even anything on tv at midnight. I'm thinking I may go shower and curl up with brother odd for a while and go to sleep. Maybe. I've been drinking soda for 3 hours straight so I don't know how realistic that option is.

My honey is playing his online game tonight. Tomarrow I go to hud and on tuesday I get to go to costco and maybe best buy. I don't know. Well, maybe I'll have something more interesting to post tomarrow. Maybe not. Oh fucking well. See ya all around.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home