It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I got a lot of shit to do tomarrow.

I guess tomarrow is a serious cleaning day. Which means that we are reorganizing the kitchen cabinets. We went to costco today so half the stuff is sitting on the table with no where to go. That means we have to reorganize shit tomarrow. I've read all of "Brother Odd" and " Mistral's Kiss." That means I only have 3 more books left to read before I have to hit the library again.

Blockbuster online has sent me my "Jack of all Trades" cd's. So, I have three of those to watch. I also have lady in the water and rv to watch. As soon as we watch the jack of all trades dvd's then we will take them back to Blockbuster and get 3 more movies. I'm trying to figure out what we want to do on Friday for our late Valentines night out.

My honey is napping right now so I'm bored out of my gourd. The boys will go to bed in about a half an hour. I think I might play my sims game after they go to bed. I think that we will go to the bank on thursday. We'll get quarters and maybe hit the laundry mat to wash all the bedding in this place. I really would like to have this place cleaned up before I go back to work.

I guess that's all for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home