It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, February 05, 2007

It's been over a month.

Long time no see y'all. I've been working a lot lately. I hardly have time to take a piss more less post. Tonight I'm settling in with a beer, and typing this shit up.

I got my tax money. So, now it's time to fix the car. Hopefully it will be done tomarrow. The catalitic converter went out. I don't know. I'm going to read my drivers manual tonight and go take the test for my permit tomarrow. Then I'll hopefully be able to mark one of my goals at HUD off my list.

Next I hope I get my vacation next week. Maybe then I will feel creative enough to post some more.

Though I did get Lisey's Story by Stephen King and Brother Odd by Dean Koontz today. I also got another Dean Koontz book. I needed some new reading material, and I haven't had time to go to the library lately.

Well, Maybe I'll post more soon. Then again maybe I won't.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home