It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, October 01, 2007

There's a coffee shop taking over the computer!!

I was sitting on my couch a few hours ago. Then I hear a very upset Little C telling us,"There's a coffee shop taking over the computer." I didn't think I had heard right at first. (I've been really sick for the last week and the medicine I got makes me very groggy.) So, I got up and walked over to the desk and what should I see. The fact that a java update was trying to install. As far as I know Little C has never heard coffee refered to as java. I don't even know where he got the idea a coffee shop was taking over. (Damn Starbucks isn't that invasive. At least not yet.)

Ok I'm off for tonight. I hope to feel better soon.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the symbol for Java up? I know that's a little coffee cup.
That is freaking hilarious though! Of course, you realize Starbucks is probably all ready planning their AI invasion, right? I believe they're calling it "Skynet".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home